Sadore Lane Gardens - Yonkers NY
YARDI Property Management is the software in use at Prime Locations, Inc. After taking a long look at different software packages, we concluded that YARDI would best suit our needs in servicing our clients.
“ I have worked with several real estate management firms, and have found that Prime Locations is the most professional and skilled organization in the tri-state area. ”
Our fully networked computer system in the main office is backed up daily to two separate offsite locations protecting your data from damage or theft. On site management offices are linked via High speed internet connections so site staff has instant access to all management information. You will notice by our reports and responsiveness to account inquiries that no expense was spared in providing the most hi-tech management software. Additionally, all PLI managers and staff carry two-way Nextel phones for easy communication with board members and building staff.
Management reports are distributed monthly to all board members on a timely basis. Management reports can also be sent to your e-mail address for your convenience. Our standard reports* contain the following:
- Balance Sheet - Highlighting your cash position
- Income Statement - Summarizing monthly as well as year-to-date activity including comparison to budget and prior fiscal records
- Cash Deposit Recap - Detailing daily deposits for the month
- Check Register - Detailing all checks drafted
- Receivable Delinquency Report - Listing all owner/shareholder arrears
- Rent Roll - A detailed list of all shareholder/owners and their itemized recurring charges and payments, listed by unit
- Bank Statement - Copies of all bank account statements
- Bank Reconciliation - Listing outstanding checks and balancing cash
* We can also customize your management reports to include: ADP Payroll reports, G/L, Trial Balance, Copies of paid bills, etc...
Property Managers will inspect your development regularly going through the building systems and preventative maintenance schedule with the superintendent and staff. Managers fill out weekly inspection reports which are kept on file and may be reviewed at any time. Management will contact superintendents/staff each day and go over routine and special projects ongoing on the property. Managers assist the buildings superintendent in keeping shop inventories and monitoring building supply spending. Management will scrutinize your existing service contracts, compare your properties with others and advise the board of managers as to changes that should be made as well as recommendations in the area of cost savings and preventative maintenance programs to follow. Property Managers will also take an active role in preparing vital information for your annual budget. Owners and tenants can call our office twenty-four (24) hours a day and, if necessary, receive emergency assistance from their property manager through our answering service.
Office & Administration
Clients are always welcome to drop by and visit. Your records will be compiled in separate files. Receivables are deposited in your bank account the same day via lock-box. Your money stays completely separate from our other clients, and your property manager, administrative staff and a senior officer of PLI must first approve accounts payable before they are posted and paid. Reconciled bank statements and vouchers make annual audits by your CPA a breeze.
Click here for a sample of our proposed services.